Your new role
Product Management is core and center of our business at Engine Division. You will be collecting and evaluating the information regarding market trends, suitable applications and customer expectations followed by making our product lines available to our customers. Our next business success depends on you.
What are you going to do?
What you'll need to succeed
- Doing market research and preparing feasibility study
- Product development and launch management
- Sales support from engineering and product specification point of view
- Production request, inventory control and supplier control
- Costing and pricing for product lines
- Coordinating product arrangements and delivery with factories located in Japan, France, and India
Your new company
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the field of industrial diesel and/or gas engine for generator sets above 500kw
- Deep technical knowledge about diesel and/or gas engines and also its generator set applications (both mechanical and electrical)
- Data and market trends analytical skills
- Awareness of required regulation and compliance
- Sales engineering skills to help sales account managers and our OEM customers to secure orders
- Good Communication skills to align with sales, marketing, engineering and internal departments involved
- SAP system knowledge and experience
- Understanding of cultural differences as you work with staff who have variety of cultural backgrounds
- Good writing skills in English to offer some letter transmittal about newly launched products and product specification and application
Our Client is a leader in producing diesel/gas engines located in Netherlands.
What you'll get in return
• Pension plan
• Excellent benefits, including 27 days of leave + 5 collective days off
• Collective health insurance
• Training and development opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2584005