Are you an enthusiastic, flexible and accurate Project Support Officer and do you want to work in an energetic Finance team with a variety of disciplines? Then our vacancy for Project Support Officer is what you are looking for!
As a Project Support Officer you have, together with the rest of the Group Project Office (GPO) Team, a joint responsibility for the entire project administration for all (international) offices. Along with the team, you manage the various projects, monitor our processes and manage the monthly invoices to our clients. You are responsible for the correctness and completeness of all delivered information and the correct entries in our system. In this position you have a lot of interaction with various colleagues across the organisation, so it is important that you are a good communicator.
Skills to be successful
- Completed education in the field of finance/accounting.
- Some relevant experience is good, but motivation and willingness to learn and result oriented are more important!
- Able to work very accurate in a dynamic working environment.
- Strong process-based and analytical skills.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and verbally.
- Experience with Sap ByDesign is an advantage.
We offer in return
You will of course enjoy attractive conditions of employment: a good salary, a nice number of holidays, travel- and home working allowance and a company bonus. But there is more to look forward to. We will offer you:
- A good balance between work and free time in combination with a healthy work from home ethics and wellness policy.
- A brand new office which is located next to the Central Station Utrecht and is easily accessible by public transport.
- An ambitious, service-driven work environment where innovation is the key.
- A role with a lot of responsibility, autonomy and the possibility to develop yourself further in Finance. Of course, you will get the supervision that you need from us.
- And on top of it, enthusiastic and helpful colleagues, good coffee, an annual trip to a (surprise) location in Europe and other social activities.
Who we are
We are a leading international consultancy firm focused on Treasury Management, Risk Management and Corporate Finance. From our offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Sweden, United States, South Africa, Germany and Japan our 220 consultants service corporates, financial institutions, public sector entities and NGO’s. We have a strong ambition to further expand our business.
With the recent investment of our strategic partner, MML Capital, our client aims to expand its capabilities and teams in existing international markets and enter new markets/segments. We are therefore looking for candidates like you to join that growth.
We believe that developing our people by investing in them and by sharing knowledge and experiences sets us apart from the crowd and is the key to our success. That is why we create an inspiring work environment and foster our open, family atmosphere in which freedom, fun and flexibility play an important role. It is also why we aim to make our next project even more exciting and challenging! #1045391