Your new role
As a Prototype builder, you will be handling the prototype builds for various development projects as well as performing the investigations on returned samples in order to evaluate the durability related performance of our turbo’s.
What are you going to do?
What you'll need to succeed
- Arranging prototypes for internal and external tests
- Investigating of returned prototypes including reporting
- Setting up production methodologies for building prototypes
- Assist in setting up technical specifications
- Processing data by means of PC
- Working with hand tools in a test facility, prototype shop and technical workshop
- Working with test and measurement equipment
Your new company
- Preferably MBO
- Preferably 3+ years of experience in a test facility, prototype shop or technical workshop
- Being independent
- Fluency in English
Our Client is a leader in Turbotechnology in Automotive sector.
What you'll get in return
• Pension plan
• Excellent benefits, including 27 days of leave + 5 collective days off
• Collective health insurance
• Training and development opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2583986