Your new role
The responsibility of the new Project Manager (PM) is the responsible person for the implementation of projects and studies that support business objectives for Site Engineering. Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Champion cross-functional teams to satisfy project milestones and demonstrating leadership necessary to create and maintain a high performing group of technical professionals
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders such as plant operations, quality department, EHS, procurement and IT
- Managing and guiding external partners
- Applying knowledge of capital project phases to plan and perform appropriate work during each phase
- Identifying opportunities for innovative improvements to reinforce facility/equipment/controls and design and construction to ensure operational excellence
- Applying Capital Management Process and Lean Six Sigma methods
- Optimise design and construction of facilities
Your new company
- BSc or MSc in Engineering and/or advanced degree such as PE, MS, MBA or PhD is desirable
- 10-15 years’ experience in high tech engineering and/or construction field managing capital investment projects
- Experience working in pharma / biotech environment is highly preferred
- Ability to deliver projects on time while staying in budget
- Use out of the box methods for business improvements
- Natural leadership skills with strong ability to connect with others
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, someone with a native command of Dutch is highly preferred
MSD is a leading company in global biopharmaceuticals with a diverse portfolio of prescription medicines, oncology, vaccines and animal health products. With 69,000 employees operating in more than 140 countries, MSD offers state-of-the-art laboratories, plants and offices that are designed to inspire their employees as we learn, develop and grow.
The department Animal Health is located at the Boxmeer site. There they develop new medicines specifically for animals. They produce, amongst others, vaccines that prevent bacterial, parasitic and viral infections at both pet as farm animals. MSD is one of the first companies that focuses on biological research for animal health.
What you'll get in return
Hays Detachering | This is a project that will start with a contract for 12 months through Hays. Extension to stay within the department is anticipated. At this position, you will get a competitive salary and your travel expenses are covered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1045627