Your new role
Join our client as a Senior SIOP Specialist (Sales Inventory Operations Planning). You will lead and execute a robust SIOP process, collaborating with stakeholders throughout the organisation. With strong connections in sales, leadership, and operations, you will bridge the gap and drive operational excellence.
Reporting to the Supply chain Manager and Global Commercial Director, you also have one SIOP Analyst as direct report in the USA. Your focus will be on developing and implementing an optimal demand plan that meets global market inventory requirements, aligns with customer demands across various selling channels, and supports financial targets. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure collaboration in meeting process and service goals. Additionally, enforcing the weekly Sales & Operations Planning cadence and maintaining supply and demand planning horizons will be key aspects of your role.
▪ Lead the analytical aspects of the SIOP (S&OP) process by collecting data from various interfaces and performing comprehensive analysis
▪ Identify demand streams and establish data relationships
▪ Support the execution of the standardised SIOP process to optimise resource utilisation and meet customer delivery expectations
▪ Develop indicators for market trends and demand visibility
▪ Monitor results and identify risks, collaborating with teams to develop mitigation plans
▪ Collaborate with stakeholders to develop production volume indicators based on business forecasts, inventory position, customer orders, and capacity parameters
▪ Track metrics to drive results and continuous improvement
▪ Establish clear metrics to measure progress and drive process improvements
▪ Communicate effectively with peers, stakeholders, and other organisations to ensure customer satisfaction
Operational excellence to contribute to our success in meeting customer demands and optimising our operations.
▪ Minimum of 6 years of prior experience in Supply Chain/Logistics or related field
▪ Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
▪ Proficiency in Excel, including designing and developing complex tools and dashboards
▪ Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively across all levels of the organisation
▪ Operations/Materials experience in a manufacturing environment is highly desirable
▪ Self-motivated and results-oriented, with a drive for continuous improvement
▪ Proficiency in Power BI as a Business Intelligence tool is preferred
▪ Experience with different ERP systems is a plus
▪ Fluency in both Dutch and English
About the organisation
Our client is an OEM who produces more than 25 unique brands in the security and protection industry. On a global level, they have more than 9000 employees working all across the globe. Their production location in Veenendaal is one of of the largest production plants in the region within this business unit.
What you will get in return
Besides a good salary, our client follows the CLA Metalelectro and provides 27 holiday days, potential profit share, health insurance discount, company fitness benefits.
What you will have to do now
If you are interested in this vacancy than please click on "Solliciteren" or send an up to date version of your resume.