For our client, leading provider of Industrial Automation and Test and Measurement solutions, we are looking for experienced Software Developer.
Your new role
You will be part of the development team at the Global SCADA Center. You will be active in product development and contribute to the design, implementation and maintenance of our SCADA application in an international development team. You like to organize work for you and your team to create the new release within time and quality standards. Translation of user requirements, new technologies and project plans into state-of-art products with the highest quality are required to enhance our position as market front runner.
You will work from our office in Amersfoort, but will contribute to international developments and meetings.
The Global SCADA Center supports worldwide project teams that utilize our product on customer solution.
Your new company
As Senior Software Developer you will:
What you'll need to succeed
- Design and implementation of customer requirements into new functionality by new products and/or adjustments of the existing products;
- Organize work for you and your team and reports to development manager the progress;
- Be a mentor for junior developers;
- Generation of ideas, concepts and specifications for new products based on wishes forthcoming from the market and/or project feedback;
- Support for the technical and functional specification of (new) products;
- High-end support of company’s activities towards worldwide project teams that use these products on their projects.
What you'll get in return
- You are a highly motivated and flexible person who is willing to work in an international oriented company
- Respect, collaboration, and integrity are important values to you
- You have an unbridled interest in the cutting edge of the process industry, computerization and SCADA;
- You have programming knowledge with Java and C;
- Knowledge of software development methods;
- You are a team player that can exemplify solutions ;
- A motivator and communicator able to communicate easily based on knowledge and experience;
- You are able to work with deadlines;
- You have completed a bachelor’s degree in computer science, technical informatics or a comparable degree ;
- You are fluent in written and spoken English;
- You are willing to travel worldwide.
What you need to do now
- Freedom to do your job and autonomy is important to us.
- Exciting challenges within a mature organization that demands a high degree of individual responsibility and promotes initiatives
- A healthy work-life balance through working from home possibilities (3 days/week) and flexible working hours
- A fun working atmosphere with various opportunities to work with awesome colleagues all over the world.
- A competitive salary and interesting extra benefits, including:
- Innovative and advanced high-technology products and services
- Excellent career opportunities within an international environment
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2591510