Your new role
As Senior Service & Support Engineer you will be:
- the first contact for our customer regarding technical inquiries
- the ‘go-to’ engineer for your colleagues if there are questions about ‘your’ customer
- interested by high tech control solutions like dcs, esd, IIoT, opc and IT/OT technology.
- become a member of the 24/7 team to resolve issues outside office hours
As Senior Service & Support Engineer you:
What you'll need to succeed
- Will maintain the customer systems to be reliable and ready 24/7
- Implement modifications to customer systems in a live environment
- Coordinate and verify work prepared by our engineering centers in Romania and India
- Monitor service requests placed by ‘your’ customer and ensure progress is made
- Report to internal and external customers about the technical state of their systems
- Support your customer with technical questions or upgrades
Your new company
- Ideally 5+ years of experience in a technical environment where you worked with control solutions
- MBO / HBO in process automation/control, mechatronics or equivalent
- A communicative personality enjoys working in a team of technical experts
- Willing to travel within the Netherlands
- Self-motivated in solving problems and searching for new knowledge
Our aim is to shape a better future for our planet through supporting the energy transition, (bio)technology, artificial intelligence, industrial cybersecurity, etc. We are committed to the United Nations’ sustainable development goals by utilizing our ability to measure and connect.Around 18 000 employees work on all five continents with one corporate mission, to “co-innovate tomorrow”.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Extensive training program on our hardware and software before you start
- Supportive colleagues in a young and eager team
- A lot of freedom and autonomy to do your job
- An exciting working place in the ever-growing Rotterdam industrial area
- Working from home possibilities and flexible working hours
- (International) Learning & Development program
- 25 holiday days based on 40 hours per week + 1 extra day per year of service with a maximum of 5 days.
- Collective Health Insurance
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1172863