Supply Chain| Operational | Support| Life Sciences| Hoofddorp | Data Analysis| 1045448
Your new role
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team, who can support the regional ACE (Australia, Europe & Canada) S&OP team to drive supply decisions by aligning on assumptions, modeling demand and supply scenarios, visualization, and structuring business case s. This role will require a strong analytical skillse t that will see the individual successfully contribute to drive supply strategy based on internal priorities, external opportunities and financial consideration s & capabilities to collaborate and engage.
What you'll need to succeed
• Provide metric-output and analysis, as well as to suggest and align on further built-out of KPIs
• Support the Regional S&OP team by preparing content for the monthly S&OP meetings, and potentially actively participating
• Contribute to, and potentially lead, process improvements.
• Detailed scenario planning to optimize supply ; develop and align on various scenarios to support e.g. a network transition, introduction of a new supply chain flow
• Support to identify and mitigate any potential supply interruptions
• Build scenarios based on volume (high case, base case and others) and timelines
• Coordinate with cross-functional stakeholders including Site Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Quality, Regulatory, Clinical Operations, Product Sciences, Finance, EU Launch, EU Cell Order Management and others to align on assumptions and plans that impact demand and supply
• Enable the Regional S&OP team to objectively evaluate options/trade-offs and develop executive management-level recommendations
• Participate with the EU Launch Team in support of product commercialization and launch
• Develop system-based supply modeling approach and drive the adaption
• Participate in monthly alignment with Global and Regional S&OP teams and ensuring timely updates of MBR file inline with ACE commercial forecasts
• Other duties as assigned
Your new company
Our client is one of the biggest companies in the life sciences industry.
What you need to do now
Are you interested in this role as Supply chain Specialist? We kindly request you to upload your CV in English. For questions and/or more information, please contact Panagiotis.Terzoudis via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 646829521 #1045448 #1045448
Supply Chain & Logistics
28 Feb 2023
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Panagiotis Terzoudis, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Amsterdam