Telecommunications | Technical Consultant | Modern Work Place | Microsoft 365 | Azure | Dutch Language | HBO
Your new company
One of the leading telecom companies in the Netherlands.
Your new role
As a technical consultant you are the indispensable link when it comes to implementing the modern workplace at our business partners. You are involved in selling the Microsoft service portfolio within the Partner Network. - You are responsible for expanding Microsoft business with existing partners within the Partner Network; - You work closely with our partners and advise them on a tactical and operational level; - Based on partner and customer insights, you advise and stimulate the partner on growth opportunities in the Microsoft portfolio. - You analyse questions, respond to the wishes and needs of our existing partners or prospects and offer solutions together with the partner manager; - You collect partner and market information and ensure effective registration and reporting with our partner managers; - You have knowledge of the Microsoft Cloud portfolio & the drive to continuously develop in this.
What you'll bring to the company
As a Technical Consultant you meet the following training and job requirements:
• Good command of the Dutch language in word and writing;
• Demonstrable HBO work and thinking level, supplemented with relevant education, training and/or courses applicable in the industry;
• Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft cloud applications;
• Excellent communication skills. Able to connect with SME entrepreneurs
• Microsoft role-based certifications, minimum fundamentals and other certifications are an advantage
• Good analytical skills
• Drive to be 'the expert' of your field
• Execution Power
• Eye for short and longer term
As a Technical Consultant (specialisation: Modern Work & Azure) you provide technical support for our Business Partners in the field of Microsoft 365 and Azure.
Our sales channels consist of 500+ own employees and 1800 Business Partners. By ensuring that they can achieve maximum performance, we achieve our ambitious goals together!
You often work on location at our Business Partners. In addition, you are an important point of contact during events, workshops and training courses.
Within our Business Development team, 14 colleagues are working to provide maximum support for our sales channels.
Your biggest impact
You support our Business Partners with (complex) Microsoft cases. Our consultants are responsible for implementing and designing modern workplace environments.
What do you get in return
• An appropriate monthly salary, depending on your work experience (scale 12)
• A 37-hour work week
• You will be provided with a service car from the client
• Option to choose time up to 40 hours a week, plus 8.5% gross salary
• A supplement of 10.5% of your gross monthly salary
• A variable bonus scheme of 9% belonging to scale 12
• An annual individual and collective increase from the client collective labour agreement
• A mobile phone and laptop
• Participate in the new way of working (working where and when you want)
• Home workshop to optimally set up your workplace at home.
• 50% discount on client products and services
• A commuter travel allowance
• Excellent pension conditions
• Good career development and training opportunities and a personal training budget of €1,500. In fact, we expect you to continue to develop!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1044993
Strong Compensation Package
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Peter James Daly, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Amsterdam