Your new role
We are looking for a Project Lead to join Prothya on a short-term project to implement an improvement plan in response to assure product sterility. You will be responsible for basic and detailed design complying with project objectives and site specifications and requirements.
What you'll need to succeed
- Execute and follow up on project objectives and time schedule, check milestones and communicate warnings and deviations
- Follow up, control, advise an assist during execution
- Budget control, including cost estimation
- Communication with internal stakeholders as well as external partners
- Project is varied, going from process/productivity improvement to quality or safety improvement, modification of existing production lines
- Ability to coordinate projects independently and manage a cross-departmental project team
The successful candidate will hold an Engineering MSc degree with strong knowledge of project management tools such as MS Office and MS Projects.
Your new company
- Project development in bio-production environment
- Strong cGMP knowledge, EMA/FDA requirements and risk management tools HAZOP/FMEA
- Designing pharmaceutical process engineering
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing, process validation and equipment validation
- Experience and understanding of EU GMP Annex 1: Manufacturing of Sterile Medicinal products
- Experience in plasma or other protein manufacturing environments
- Multitask and know how to set priorities
- Hands on mentality and ability to hit the ground running
- Strong planning, communication and organisation skills
Prothya Biosciences, an organisation committed to providing high quality plasma derived products. This is done through complex methods used to isolate proteins from blood plasma to transform them into life-saving medicines. Not only are they committed to patient care, they also develop advanced solutions for client partners. Prothya colleagues go the extra mile to deliver top quality patient care worldwide!
What you'll get in return
This is a short term project that will start with a contract for 3 months through Hays. Extension is dependent on the need of the department following the first 3 month period. This project is most suited freelance professionals who are immediately available to take on this challenging project. Competitive rate in line with the market is offered for this role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1046214