As a Technology Architect, based on your in-depth knowledge of technological solutions, you are able to propose, assess and introduce new solutions that fit within the project context. In this process you will focus on leveraging customer solutions, driving the realisation of Benelux-wide digital assets and driving the transformation of Benelux offices to a fully digital environment.
In addition, you identify opportunities for architectural improvements in your domains and you balance future-proof architecture with costs and timelines.
To achieve this:
- You understand state of the art technology and are able to translate it to business value;
- You are able to explain business to IT and vice versa;
- Your communication skills are excellent, you are comfortable in communicating with business users, project managers, business analysts developers and infrastructure specialists as well as senior management
- Bachelor/master degree with at least 5 years of experience in a role as technology architect or engineering role.
- Being passionate about IT technology: eager to understand how tech stacks work and can be leveraged in our current landscape and optimally address our needs
- Proven familiarity with platforms such as Kubernetes, Jenkins, GitHub & CI/CD pipelines
- Clear experience with cloud platforms to enable the migration of the app portfolio towards Azure
- Sound experience with best practices in software development, CI/DevOps & monitoring
- Able to elaborate & lead PoCs and able to guide them towards industrialization
- You’re able to actively enable an implementation project, delivered by our partners, monitor that proper design patterns are respected, review the deliverables (mainly written in Java & Python) and oversee that the non-functional requirements are followed up.
- Fast learner
- Able to work independently
The next client is the world leader in financial provision and insurance.
What you get
Solliciteer direct op deze vacature
- Salary between € 67000,- and € 77000,- a year based on fulltime position
- A pleasant working atmosphere and great work-life balance
- An experienced and enthusiastic team
- An engaging, analytical, social, and multilingual job
- Development opportunities and an attractive salary package supplemented with extra-legal benefits in line with your experience
Heeft u interesse in deze vacature? Klik dan op 'Solliciteren' en stuur een up-to-date cv of bel ons.
Is deze vacature niet precies wat u zoekt, maar u bent wel op zoek naar een andere positie, neem dan contact met ons op voor een vertrouwelijk gesprek over uw carrière mogelijkheden. #1044628